Objectives of the Programme
Certificate III in Business Administration is designed to equip students with the fundamentals and the broad-based knowledge of business functions. It is also crafted to help students develop the essential technical and soft skills needed for support business activities.
Contents of the Programme
The programme consists of the following 4 modules:
- Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Basic Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Accounting Basics
- Business Communication Skills
General entry requirements:
- Completion of Basic Education OR attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
Alternative entry requirements:
- 18 years of age AND proficiency in the English language
Other Details of the Programme
- Credits: 40
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Assessments: Mid-term and Final exams plus 1 individual assignment and 1 group assignment
Who Should Apply?
- New entrants into the business sector for a career
- Those seeking to increase their comfort level at the current job and build greater self-confidence
- Those aspiring to get promoted to higher level jobs
- Those looking for formal qualifications to raise their academic profile
- Those searching for a steppingstone to progress towards a diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration