Objectives of the Programme
Certificate III in Marketing and Sales is tailored primarily for those who wish to pursue careers in marketing and sales. The programme introduces marketing policies and selling processes with the aim of developing the ability of students to use marketing tools and selling techniques to effectively achieve the organizational objectives. It recognizes the importance of customer relations for both marketing and sales and incorporates a communication skills component that is essential to carry out both functions effectively.
Contents of the Programme
The programme consists of the following 4 modules:
- Basic Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Pricing Strategies
- Business Communication Skills
General entry requirements:
- Completion of Basic Education OR attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
Alternative entry requirements:
- 18 years of age AND proficiency in the English language
Other Details of the Programme
- Credits: 40
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Assessments: Mid-term and Final exams plus 1 individual assignment and 1 group assignment
Who Should Apply?
- Those who are seeking a career in marketing, advertising, sales and PR
- Those possessing the talent and passion for a career in marketing and sales
- Those seeking to raise their comfort and confidence levels at the current marketing and sales job
- Those seeking to broaden their choice of businesses for employment
- Those seeking a formal qualification to back their experience in marketing and sales
- Those who aspire to progress towards the Diploma in marketing and sales