TFI has a tuition fee refund policy that it considers fair to the interests of both sides. The policy covers full refund, partial refund and no refund situations. Requests for refund must be made through the Request For Refund of Tuition Fee Form. No requests for refund are accepted 30 days after the student withdraws from the programme. Approved refunds are normally settled within 7 days of the submission of the request.
The situations and eligibility for refund of tuition fees are explained below:
- Where a student is not accepted by TFI upon closer scrutiny of all the prerequisites for a Programme.
- Where TFI cancels a Programme for any reason.
- Where a student withdraws from a Programme 14 days before the commencement of classes, the student shall receive 75% of the tuition fees paid to TFI.
- Where a student withdraws from a Programme less than 14 days before the commencement of classes, the student shall receive 50% of the tuition fees paid to TFI.
- Where a student withdraws from a Programme after the commencement of classes
- Where a student is suspended/terminated from a Programme on disciplinary grounds
- Where a student ceases to attend classes for any other reason
- A leave of absence, though granted, does not entitle a student for refund of the tuition fees.Please note that the registration fee is neither refundable nor is it transferable. Likewise, tuition fees once paid are not transferable.